Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lifestyles of the rich and famous...

Well here you have it...the long awaited update of my house!  I've had a busy few weeks with the group from Cristo Salva being down, but this weekend was a weekend of rest and picture taking!

So, without further ado...here's my house!  :)

Bienvenidos a mi casa!  This is the font...

And this is the back view...
My 2nd bedroom...

Only has luggage in it currently...anyone want to come for a visit?

This is what they call the ironing room...I don't have an iron, so it's where I keep some clothes...

Bathroom...with a big bucket of water for my showers!

My bedroom...

Kitchen...

Where all the cooking magic happens...HAHAHA

Ready for when the power goes out...and it frequently does.



My big backyard filled with all different trees!

This is a pila...pretty much a big cement sink used for washing clothes, storing water, washing the mop, etc...

Soooo...do you think this is up to code?


 Thanks for stopping by my house!  Hope you enjoyed the tour!  :)

1 comment: