Friday, February 11, 2011

What's cookin'....

NOTE:  I was just looking through old posts and realized this one never actually posted!  It's from back in December!

Yesterday was cooking day with Carolina and Lily...we made pastelitos (which are corn tortillas filled with rice and fried up...usually people put chicken in them, but these were just rice and veggies and DELICIOUS!)!  I always have so much fun with them and most of the time I'm pretty sure they think I'm crazy...cooking without any sort of measuring or timing anything is stressful for me!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...









And then after our cooking we decided to talk a walk down to the river and skip stones...

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I think it's official. You have a house, your burning like nobody's business and you cook Honduran meals. You're Honduran. Just thought you should know. LOL!

    ReplyDelete