Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bills...

I got my first Honduran bill...the electric company...

It's not completely accurate since the month of January I didn't move in til about half way through and I spent quite a bit of time with Cristo Salva, didn't have a stove, and didn't have a fan...

With that being said the grand total is....................58.46

You may be thinking that is a little pricey, however friends...that's in Lempiras...not US Dollars.  The conversion from Lempiras to US makes my bill a whopping $3.09.  But there's some more information you need to know...I don't even have to pay the bill!  The lovely Honduran government takes care of electric bills under 100 Lempiras.

Stay tuned for next month to see what kind of crazy bills I have to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment