Thursday, January 13, 2011

Relax Popular

I bought my bed today...a nice little Relax Popular for 180 US dollars!  :)  This may not seem like a huge deal for those of you that live in the States, but here it is!  First I had to get a few prices from surrounding towns (slightly difficult without a car), so I had to rely on others, then had to rely on descriptions of beds via phone calls (is it foamy, springy, etc...), and then the store that sells mattresses here is always closed when I walk by (they're always on their lunch break when I'm leaving school).  Today I stopped by two times, third time was a charm!  But my journey didn't stop there...I had to get some American dollars changed to Honduran Lempiras because it was going to be a better rate, go back to the store and then......found out the bed I wanted wasn't in stock and wont be in til tomorrow.

So, my bed is bought and will be delivered tomorrow!  Hopefully before I leave for the city to go to my dentist appointment!

But at least I can rest assured I'll have a bed this weekend!  How exciting?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment