Sunday, August 29, 2010

Power was out...but now I'm back!

The power has been out since Thursday evening...except for the 20 minutes it was on last night.  Thankfully just enough time to charge my cell phone since it was dead!

We've had quite a bit of rain...which makes getting from point A to point B interesting.  It's about a 10 minute walk to school and also the church...the rain makes it seem like a much longer walk!

I feel like I have so much more to update you on...I'll have to look through my journal and see what else has been going on...

Anyway...the past few days have  been pretty much the same so not too much to update you all on.  My classroom is pretty much ready for tomorrow!  :)  Maybe I'll just hang a few more posters and I need to work on my lesson plans then I'll be good to go!

Right now I only have 5 students...some people like to wait til the last minute to matriculate...We'll see how many I have tomorrow!
First art project...they'll make some flowers and we'll watch our garden grow!



And a closing picture...
A Honduran breakfast of champions!  haha

1 comment: