Friday, May 13, 2011

24 days!

In just 24 days I head back to the States for the summer!!!  :) It's going to be a busy summer of weddings, graduations, my sisters baby being born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and of course I'll be extremely busy sitting by the pool!  :)

However, before I go into summer mode I have lots of stuff to do here!  Like...get things ready for the kindergarten graduation, it's on May 27th...only 2 weeks away!!!  My students are SO excited!  We have a star marking the day on our calendar and a paper chain...who doesn't love a paper chain?!?!  They have learned so much this year and I am super proud of all of them.

This weekend I'll be cutting out millions of stars (ok, it's really only about 100) for our center pieces for the tables and I also need to cut out the silhouettes I have for the center pieces.  There are going to be about 25 tables so we've got our work cut out for us.  And we're going to make a balloon arch for the kids to walk through!  Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment