Wednesday, December 8, 2010

La Entrada

Today after school Lily, Carolina and I hopped a bus to La Entrada...I guess about half an hour on the bus...

Lily decided to take a little nap...until she saw my camera go off!
Not sure if you can tell what this is...it's the floor of the bus...but from my seat I could see the road...

 
The market place...
One of the more odd sightings of the day were these...
They say they're not painted...I don't believe them...
UPDATE:  I googled about these little chicks...and found out they are born this way...you don't believe me do you?  Well, before they are hatched a needle is stuck in the egg with harmless vegetable dye and then viola...colored chick!  (P.S.-- I really don't have a formed opinion on whether chicks should be dyed or not, I just had never seen colored chicks before and thought it was unusual so I took a picture!)

And just because I don't feel like devoting a whole post to bug bites...I'll throw this picture in from last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment