Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I am FREEZING!  While I know all of you up north are in deed much colder, I am still freezing.  So, what's the temperature you ask?  Ohhhhhhhhh...in the 70's.  But it's damp so it feels much, much colder!

So in honor of this cold weather, we've put up a new bulletin board in the classroom!


And also a few pictures of the children...
I'm not the only one who is cold!
The boy in the red sweatshirt...Fernando...he can't sit still!
We've also been practicing for our Christmas program coming up this weekend.  We'll be going over to the hospital to put on a little show.  The Kinder and Prepa have been working together learning the songs...here are some pictures from our practice today...






here's a little video of our practice today...do you think we're ready?  HAHA  (UGH...I couldn't upload the video...I'll try again later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment