Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Vacation

The nice thing about being a teacher...you still get a summer vacation!  :)  I'm here in Massachusetts for my summer vacation, spending time with friends and family and next month meeting my little niece! :)  Can't the weeks just go by a little faster?  I feel like I'm wishing my vacation away...well I am...there are things to look forward to, like my cousins wedding the middle of July my niece the end of July and then it's August and I get ready to head back to Honduras!  I'm excited to go back and teach another year, I'm excited to go back and see my friends I've made the past year and I'm also excited to teach again since I fee like I learned so much during my teaching last year...things to change, things to improve and I just can't wait to meet my new class of students!  5 year old kindergarten is a fun class to teach...you just never know what they're going to say!

I have some pictures that I need to post from my last few weeks in Honduras...I've been waiting to have fast unlimited internet, so the next few days I'll get them downloaded for you all!  (yes, I've been home almost a month with good internet...I just forgot I was going to post them...thank you for your patience!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment