Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And more tickets!

Today I purchased my tickets to come home for Christmas break! :) I fly home December 18th and fly back to Honduras January 8th....3 weeks of New England (which means I only have to freeze for 3 weeks this year!).

Anyone reading this, sorry for my boring blogging. I promise they'll be more interesting once I leave the country! Which is only a little over a month away...

I need to start organizing what I need to pack. Which means sorting through necessities and things that I can live without. Any suggestions as to what you think I should pack would be great! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! So, you'll be more interesting or take the time to make it more interesting when you get to Honduras?? (which by the way, is RIGHT NOW)!!! Anywho, we're going to ME for Christmas this year, and we'll probably drive because it's too stinkin expensive to fly. So, since my favorite Honduran will be in the Berks, I suppose we gotta visit!

    ReplyDelete